Re: [Publicity] Blog Czar update, week of June 10

Dario,
in that case to you want to run the interview say tomorrow? And I can prepare something outlining the changes to the Security Process (or George can, if he prefers). With luck we have the Xen 4.3 release next week, which we also need to announce. The week after, on the 24th I also need to make a post (which I will start prepping in the next few days)
Lars

On Tue, Jun 11, 2013 at 7:19 PM, Karanbir Singh <kbsingh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tue, Jun 11, 2013 at 07:22:41PM +0200, Dario Faggioli wrote:
> For this week, we have to options:
>  * KB announcing a release of the xen-on-centos project (I think?)
>  * an interview to the Xen package maintainer for the Mageia Linux
>    distro (draft available here:
>    http://blog.xen.org/?p=6686&preview=true, comments welcome)
>
> KB, are we having the release and the blog post? If yes, can you put up
> a draft? If no, no big deal, just tell us, so that we can properly
> schedule  the other post (the interview). I was thinking about
> publishing on Thursday, around midday BST.

Hi Guys, I'm in the US - a bunch of emergency things came up and
we've had to push xen out again unfortunately. I will knock up a blog
post and also do a longer release announcement that can again become a
blog post in itself. But fairly sure we cant make it for this week; I
only get back to the UK on Thursday morning

--
Karanbir Singh  {kbsingh@xxxxxxxxx}
http://www.karan.org/ ICQ: 2522219 Yahoo IM: z00dax