Re: [Publicity] [Xen-users] First go at Planet Xen ...

On 01/07/13 11:03, George Dunlap wrote:
> Well at some point there was an entirely separate site for Brazillian
> Xen users -- xen-br.org.  I can't seem to get to it now -- but it's
> possible there actually is enough space for a full separate page.
>
> I've never really used a "planet" site, so I don't really know what the
> effect of mixing pages would be.

It's would be like having greek, spanish, english, french, italien, ...
in your facebook news feed. I think it will be annoying to have
different language it the same feed.

I would definitely prefer to get different page/feed/flux, one for each
language.

If there is people asking for it, I suppose it's good to have post from
different languages.

--
Anthony PERARD