Re: [Publicity] [Xen-users] First go at Planet Xen ...

On lun, 2013-07-01 at 11:26 +0100, Anthony PERARD wrote:
> On 01/07/13 11:03, George Dunlap wrote:
> > Well at some point there was an entirely separate site for Brazillian
> > Xen users -- xen-br.org.  I can't seem to get to it now -- but it's
> > possible there actually is enough space for a full separate page.
> >
> > I've never really used a "planet" site, so I don't really know what the
> > effect of mixing pages would be.
>
> It's would be like having greek, spanish, english, french, italien, ...
> in your facebook news feed. I think it will be annoying to have
> different language it the same feed.
>
> I would definitely prefer to get different page/feed/flux, one for each
> language.

Yep, I confirm that would be my preference... I think that what Ian said
before, i.e., planet/ has everything and then we have
planet/{en,it,fr,br,..} would be the best.

Or, perhaps, planet/ should be an 'alias' for planet/en and there should
exist planet/all, or something like that?

Anyway, if we can do something along that line, I think it would be the
best option.

> If there is people asking for it, I suppose it's good to have post from
> different languages.

Indeed!

Dario