[Publicity] Blog Czar update, week of July 8

Hello everyone,

This is the blog status update for this week (the one started on
Monday, July 8th).

Last week we had:
 - Me, about Xen status in Fedora 19 (July 4)

This week we had:
 * George, on 4.3 release (July 9)

Allow me to add that the last and this week post got a pretty nice
viewcount, i.e., respectively, 1,339 and 986 views, which is nice for
our standards... Especially for the release one, which is out there only
since yesterday!

So thanks me and George for the good work. :-P

Regarding the future, I have the following people in the pipeline
already:
 + Ian Jackson (next week, topic?)
 + Stefano Stabellini (the week after next week, topic?)
 + Roger Pau Monne (PVonHVM in FreeBSD or PV block improvements)

So, Ian, what do you want to write about? Whatever it is, will you make
it by, say, Tuesday next week (16th of July)?

Thanks and Regards,
Dario