[Publicity] media query Xen 4.3 releases today with ARM server support - Urgent

  • To: "publicity@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <publicity@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Jan Howells <Jan.Howells@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 10:18:51 +0100
  • Accept-language: en-US, en-GB
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US, en-GB
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 09:33:31 +0000

Good morning -  Xen 4.3 releases today with ARM server support

I want to cover the above in ARM Signum magazine.   www.signummagazine.com

Could you please send me an image to use with the news story  (if large file please zip)

Do you have any video we can link to on YouTube.

Can you provide a quote saying what this ARM support will mean.

Urgent on deadline

Many thanks

Jan

Jan Howells

Editor

Signum magazine

www.signummagazine.com

-- IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium. Thank you.