[Publicity] Blog Preview: Speakers Wanted for Xen Project User Summit

Folks,

Below is the link to the preview of a blog post which is to be
submitting to Linux.com to publicize the CFP for Xen Project User
Summit.

Please send me feedback by the end of the day today (Monday) so I can
send the final copy to Linux.com for publication.  A copy of the post
will be reprinted on our blog after Linux.com publishes it.

You will need to log in to your blog account and have appropriate
permissions to view the following link:

http://blog.xen.org/index.php/2013/07/18/speakers-wanted-for-xen-project-user-summit/

Thanks,

Russell Pavlicek