[Publicity] Draft blog post to be published tomorrow

Hi,

Sorry for being a bit late this week, and for the short notice. OTOH,
it's one of the 'interviews with the Xen package maintainers' kind of
posts, so hopefully there will be few to review (we shouldn't be editing
the answers anyway!)

So, if you just can have a look at the introduction, that would be
great. The plan is to publish at 12:00 UK time.

So, How's Xen on Debian?
 http://blog.xen.org/?p=6692&preview=true

Thanks and Regards,
Dario