Re: [Publicity] Blog Czar update, week of July 22

On 29 Jul 2013, at 10:45, Roger Pau Monné <roger.pau@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 26/07/13 12:57, Dario Faggioli wrote:
>>>
>>> Yes, I will try to have the blog post written by Monday evening or
>>> Tuesday morning.
>>>
>> Ok, Tuesday morning (even if it's noon or something like that)
>> definitely works!
>
> Here is the draft:
>
> http://blog.xen.org/?p=7534&preview=true

Great post!  The only improvement I'd suggest is by adding a note to the
end about how to determine if your backend supports the new indirect
protocol.  Presumably a 'feature-indirect' or something written during
the blkfront/blkback negotiation?

-anil