Re: [Publicity] Stefano's post "SWIOTLB by Morpheus" for review

On ven, 2013-08-09 at 09:12 -0400, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 09, 2013 at 12:50:34PM +0100, Lars Kurth wrote:
> > See http://blog.xen.org/?p=7613&preview=true
> > We already reached out to Linux.com (but may be too dev centric) and as
> > this is probably a better fit, will submit to LWN.net ... ETA for
> > publication: sometimes next week
>
> Could I be added to the list of people looking at them? konrad.wilk is the
> username.

BTW, if, by any chance, you also want to be added to the list of people
blogging regularly --which will basically mean that I'll start harassing
you for posting something from time to time-- just let me know! :-D

Actually, if, by any chance, the entire dev team at Oracle wants to be
added to such list, just let me know! :-D :-D

Thanks and Regards,
Dario