[Publicity] Blog Czar update, week of August 12

Hello everyone,

This is the blog status update for this week (the one started on
Monday, August 12th).

This is my last blog update for August, as I'll be on vacation until the
end of the month. Russell and Wei will take good care of the blog while
I'm away, so let me thank them for volunteering to do that.

Last posts have been:
 - Roger about indirect descriptors for IO
 - Russell about Xen User Summmit

Thanks a lot to both.

This week we'll have:
 * SWIOTLB explained by... Morpheus

Yes, you got it right, Morpheus, from The Matrix, will explains, from
the columns of our blog, how swiotlb works on Xen (on ARM). Here's a
preview (the post will go live in ~1h), for those of you that are
skeptical :-D

http://blog.xen.org/index.php/2013/08/14/swiotlb-by-morpheus/?preview=true&preview_id=7613

So, thanks Morpheus, but also thanks to Stefano for chasing him and
"convincing him" to write the post. :-P

Here's how the pipeline looks like:
 + Anthony Perard (next week)
 + Ian Campbell (week after next week)
 + Wei Liu

So, Anthony, what will you be blogging about?

Thanks and Regards,
Dario