Re: [Publicity] Blog Czar update, week of Sept 2

On 09/09/13 15:05, Dario Faggioli wrote:
> On ven, 2013-09-06 at 19:14 +0100, Lars Kurth wrote:
>>> Anthony... Any clue? If Anthony does not have anything, is anyone on
>>> this list willing to blog about something?
>> I am planning to publish Xen Project Developer Summit highlights on
>> the 13th and the full program the week after (when everything is
>> scheduled). Anthony's post would still be great if he can do it
>> earlier in the week.
>>
> Yes, I think that too, but I don't see any reply from him.
>
> So, I think I just going to cover up and send out the interview to the
> Gentoo Xen package maintainer tomorrow morning (or noon).
>
> In the meanwhile, Anthony, please, let us know.

I think I can try to have a post update about qemu vs. qemu-traditional.
It will be short.

An other idea that have been suggested was to write a post about
building Xen without downloading everything from internet more than
once. (with a cache for xenbits file and local mirror git tree, at
least, that what I have)

--
Anthony PERARD