[Publicity] Blog Czar update, week of Sept 9

Hello everyone,

This is the blog status update for this week (the one started on
Monday, September 9th).

Last posts have been:
 - Lars about Xen Dev Summit overview
 - Jan on release of 4.2.3 and 4.1.6.1

Thanks a lot to both.

Here's what could be expected for the coming weeks:
 + Anthony Perard (next week)
 + Ian Campbell (week after next week)
 + Wei Liu

I spoke with Anthony today, and it looks like he'll have a draft ready
early next week.

Anthony, would you care telling the list what topic you ended up
picking? Also, if anything goes wrong, and you think you won't make it,
let me know ASAP.

Thanks and Regards,
Dario