Re: [Publicity] Blog Czar update, week of Sept 9

On 13/09/13 19:18, Dario Faggioli wrote:
> I spoke with Anthony today, and it looks like he'll have a draft ready
> early next week.
>
> Anthony, would you care telling the list what topic you ended up
> picking? Also, if anything goes wrong, and you think you won't make it,
> let me know ASAP.

I'm trying to write a post about which feature were missing from QEMU
compared to qemu-traditional by looking at which feature made it in 4.3,
which are still missing and which are planned.

And here is the draft:
http://blog.xen.org/?p=7887&preview=true

I can't find anything else to put in this post, so hopefully, there
nothing missing.

Regards,

--
Anthony PERARD