Re: [Publicity] How to post the draft blog article? [Xen Project Dev Summit report]

On gio, 2013-10-31 at 11:06 -0700, Lars Kurth wrote:
> Jonathan.
> I like it. Thank you for puttin gthis together.

I do too, thanks a lot Jonathan for having done this, and for having
been so fast! :-)

> @Vanessa, @Angela, I saw photographer running around taking pictures at
> the summit. Are there maybe one or two pics I could use in the blog?
> When are the videos available?

Good point Lars about the photos... If we sort that out, I think we
should publish this tomorrow (today, actually... Well, what I mean is on
Nov 1st). However, it's a public holiday here in Italy, so I'll probably
be AFK... Can you Lars (or perhaps Russell) take care of this?

Thanks and Regards,
Dario