Re: [Publicity] Blog: Xen ARM and DT vs ACPI

FWIW, if it goes out Tuesday it is unlikely to get any US readership at all.

Thanksgiving week is next week.  Thursday & Friday are holidays for most
everyone (except the unfortunate folks who work retail or food service).
Wednesday is frequently a travel day (many places close around lunchtime to
allow people to begin travelling to family locations for the holiday).  Tuesday
is either a very slow day or hideously hectic, depending on the industry.
Either way, not many people will be paying attention.

I'd pull the trigger on the piece whenever it makes sense for the piece.  I'll
push my blog to external sources and do what I can for readership.  Since the
ARM piece is important, push it when everyone thinks it is ready (whenever that
is).  But if you wait until next week, I'd suggest maybe Monday (and even that
is weak) or wait one more week.  Later in the week makes sense only if US
people are not a major part of the potential audience (seems unlikely, but you
folks know better than I).

Just my opinion.  Thanks,

Russ Pavlicek
Xen Project Evangelist, Citrix Systems