[Publicity] Docs/blog post about PVH

Hi Konrad,

I understood that Ian contacted you in order to have some documentation
in place for helping people testing PVH during one of the Xen 4.4 test
days (but, of course, also independently from that).

So, if you're planning to do so, may I ask how? I'm asking because it
would be great to have a blog post about PVH at some point, and I think
this could be a chance to do it.

Of course we need the info on how to use PVH in the Wiki too, but if we
do the blog post, if won't be hard to mirror it (with small adaptation)
on the Wiki.

What do you think? Doable?

Thanks and Regards,
Dario