Re: [Publicity] Draft blog post on the ARINC653 scheduler

On 13/12/2013 15:48, Nate Studer wrote:
On 12/13/2013 10:07 AM, Lars Kurth wrote:
On 13/12/2013 02:32, Dario Faggioli wrote:
I am not a WordPress expert by any means and I am having trouble getting them
bigger without making them fuzzy.  If you have some tips, feel free to share.

Ok. I'm not an expert either, but I'll take a look...
Nate, I can have a go at prettifying tour post. Just let me know what
you want done.
Lars

The pictures are a too small and they are left justified.  It would look a lot
better if they were bigger and center justified.

Thanks for taking a look.

     Nate
Nate, will fix this
Lars