Re: [Publicity] FOSDEM booth demo: MirageOS

On 9 Jan 2014, at 16:26, Dario Faggioli <dario.faggioli@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Anil, everyone,
>
> A bit of context:
> http://lists.xenproject.org/archives/html/publicity/2013-12/msg00044.html
>
> How about a MirageOS demo?
>
> Up to know we've got confirmation for the following demos:
> - QubesOS
> - Dual Android on a NEXUS tablet
> - OSv
>
> I think Mirage would be a good fit too... Up for it?

I did see that and am happy to do so -- it's just that I wonder how
interesting MirageOS will be compared to any of those for a demo.
CCing Mort -- any ideas for something interactive to demo (perhaps
the slide decks and Unix/Xen specialization?)

Having said that, I'm just porting it to the ARM MiniOS at the moment,
so I wonder if I can get that working by FOSDEM time...

-anil