[Publicity] Blog update, week of Jan 13, 2014

Hello everyone,

Here's the first blog update for the New Year! :-)

Last posts have been:
 - Me, about the Xen talks @ next FOSDEM

This week, I'd like to publish a piece from Jim Fehlig about the libxl
driver in libvirt.

Here's a draft. I scheduled it for tomorrow morning, so speak your mind
before that time:
http://blog.xen.org/index.php/2014/01/17/libvirt-support-for-xens-new-libxenlight-toolstack/?preview=true&preview_id=8648&preview_nonce=3a12432c91

Jim, first of all, thanks a lot for your great work. I've done a few
style eits (links, picture, etc.), as agreed in a private e-mail thread.
Feel free to have a look and suggest (or do it yourself) any
modification.

Next week, it will be me again. I'll either send out (after refining it
a bit, as suggested in this list), the Gentoo Xen mainainer interview,
or something else I'm preparing.

For the upcoming weeks (i.e., the on of Jan 27th, of Feb 1st, etc),
here's how the updated blog authors pipeline looks like:

 + George Dunlap (week of Jan 27th)
 + Julien Grall (week of Feb 1st)
 + Roger Pau Monne (the week after)

So, I was thinking, George, what do you think about a report of the
conference you were attending/giving talk at these latest weeks? In
which case, if you're fine with it, it's probably better to have it ASAP
(as it makes sense to have the report close to the event). If that is
the case, you can have next week, my stuff can be postponed without much
trouble.

About Julien and Roger, the stuff that you've done and that you are also
going to present at FOSDEM would probably make fine blogs too, what do
you think? It's probably best to publish them _after_ FOSDEM (which is
not a problem with the current schedule).

Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks and Regards,
Dario