Re: [Publicity] [Xen-devel] first port of xen-4.2 to illumos based platform

Hi Dario,

On Jan 9, 2014, at 8:17 PM, Dario Faggioli wrote:

> On gio, 2014-01-09 at 19:03 +0400, Igor Kozhukhov wrote:
>> Hello All,
>>
> Hi,
>
>> let me introduce status of port xen-4.2 to DilOS(illumos based
>> platform)
>>
> Wow.. That sound great! The only thing I'm not sure I understand (sorry
> if you covered this already in the past) is why 4.2, instead of
> something more current.
4.2 because - it is step before 4.4 :)
test env and comparisons.

> Anyway, to both show the world you are working and making progress on
> this, and, potentially, to attract attention and new dev/testing forces,
> would you be interested to write a blog post about this work you're
> doing for the Xen-Project blog?
>
> http://blog.xen.org/
>
> If yes, reach out to me and/or to the publicity mailing list (Cc-ed).
it is very early to post some blogs about it - need to have a demo with env.
for DilOS project I have Atlassian wiki(thanks to Atlassian):
https://dilos-dev.atlassian.net/wiki/display/DS/DilOS+platform+Home

dilos-xen-3.4-dom0 work well with latest xen-3.4.x sources + additional patches.

-Igor