Re: [Publicity] Blog update, week of Jan 13, 2014

On lun, 2014-01-20 at 18:18 +0000, Lars Kurth wrote:
> On 20/01/2014 17:43, Roger Pau Monnà wrote:
> >
> > Initial draft for review:
> >
> > http://blog.xen.org/?p=8220&preview=true
> >
> Looks good

Same here.

Just a few minor nits.

"As most FreeBSD users already know, FreeBSD 10 has just been released"
any links?

"basically limiting the use of event channels to the Xen PV drivers
(disk and network)"
I appreciate that the terminology is correct, but, to facilitate readers
that may not be 100% comfortable with it, I'd change the final part of
the sentence as follows:

"to the Xen PV drivers (disk and network)" -->
  a) for disk and network
  b) in disk and network driver

Or something like that.

Last paragraph "Merge of the XENHVM config into GENERIC". I'd add a
sentence saying ~= "as it is happening for Linux" and to stress the fact
that, when you say "so thereâs no need to do anything special" that
'anything special' means 'no need to re-compile (or, in general, to have
a specifically compiled kernel handy... because that's the thing
right?).

Other than that, looks very good, and I think it can be published, e.g.,
tomorrow, or whenever you think it would be best.

Thanks and Regards,
Dario