Re: [Publicity] Linux and PVH

On Fri, 2014-01-24 at 15:59 -0500, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk wrote:
> Hey
>
> Linus pulled it, so I was thinking to publish this next week, but
> would appreciate a second set of eyes.
>
>  http://blog.xen.org/index.php/2014/01/24/linux-3-14-and-pvh/

Thanks for doing this!

I've gone through it and I think it is ok.

> Ian mentioned it might make sense to wait a bit until we do
> an rc3? I am OK with that.

That is fine with me. The only one thing is that, if we plan RC3's
test-day to be kind of a PVH test day, it'd be good to have the
instructions on how to set it up and test it out _before_ the day
itself. However, I guess that could also happen by mirroring  the second
part of the blog post in Xen's wiki. Konrad, have you, by any chance,
done this already? If not, that's fine, let's just remember (feel free
to remind it to me and  I'll do it) to do so before the test day.

In summary, I'm fine with waiting for rc3 before publishing this. If,
for some reason, you want it to go live earlier, just let this list
know.

Thanks again and Regards,
Dario