Re: [Publicity] Blog update, week of Jan 13, 2014

On Mon, 2014-01-27 at 16:41 +0000, George Dunlap wrote:
> On 01/27/2014 04:33 PM, Lars Kurth wrote:
> > On 27/01/2014 15:05, George Dunlap wrote:

> >> Other possibilities for blog topic this week include:
> >> * My talk, blog-ified (Why virtualization in your car?)
> > Could be interesting. Maybe one for Dario as well.
>
> The advantage of this one is that I basically have the text of the talk
> written down already, so it should be a lot quicker to get up. :-)
>
> >> * A description of the populate-on-demand feature, as many people
> >> seem confused about what it is and how it works. :-)
> > Seems like the best option at  the moment
>
> I'll take a look at it tomorrow and see how I get on.  I may fall back
> to the other one if it looks like it may take too much time.

That perfectly works for me. They're all great topics, so, whichever
solution eats less time to be put together! :-)

BTW, whether or not that will be the topic of the blog post, do you have
the slides of the talk somewhere? Was it (and the other talks at the
conference) recorded?

Thanks and Regards,
Dario