Re: [Publicity] Do you need the Captcha for commenting?

On Thu, 2014-01-30 at 10:00 -0500, Russ Pavlicek wrote:
> Amir,
>
> I didn't configure the blog site, so I don't know all the history of
> its current condition, but I know that the XenProject.org main site
> and the wiki have both been hammered mercilessly by spam bots.

I did not configure it and don't serve as an admin for it either.
However, being one of the ones able to edit users privileges and
capabilities, I have to deal with the list of registered users quite
often, and I can confirm that there are dozens of fake accounts in such
list.

That probably means that, if relying only on logging in, we would be
flooded with spam in blog as well! :-/

Dario