Re: [Publicity] FOSDEM event report blog post?

On gio, 2014-02-06 at 18:27 +0000, Amir Chaudhry wrote:
> I'm planning a FOSDEM writeup for the Nymote site (nymote.org), which I'll be
> working on tomorrow.  It'll cover some of the mirage stuff as well as other
> things I saw at the event (specifically the Mail dev room and the Internet of
> Things devroom).

Right... Very cool, actually! :-)

Feel free to mention any of the Xen activities that went on there, e.g.,
the MirageOS demo at the booth.

I'll work out something myself ASAP and let the list know when it's
ready. If time matches (which I'm not sure, though), feel free to place
a link to it in our piece. OTOH, if yours is published before mine, send
me the link and I'll do the same.

Thanks and Regards,
Dario