Re: [Publicity] FOSDEM event report blog post?

On 7 Feb 2014, at 12:01, Dario Faggioli <dario.faggioli@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On gio, 2014-02-06 at 18:27 +0000, Amir Chaudhry wrote:
>> I'm planning a FOSDEM writeup for the Nymote site (nymote.org), which I'll
>> be working on tomorrow.  It'll cover some of the mirage stuff as well as
>> other things I saw at the event (specifically the Mail dev room and the
>> Internet of Things devroom).
>>
> Right... Very cool, actually! :-)
>
> Feel free to mention any of the Xen activities that went on there, e.g.,
> the MirageOS demo at the booth.

I will do.  I was very interested in the Xen/ARM talk in the Automotive devroom
but didn't manage to make it.  If anyone has comments on how it went and the
types of questions people asked, that would be very useful.

Lars, d'you have that pic of Mort explaining Mirage to the kid?  I'd like to
include that in my post if that's ok.

> I'll work out something myself ASAP and let the list know when it's
> ready. If time matches (which I'm not sure, though), feel free to place
> a link to it in our piece. OTOH, if yours is published before mine, send
> me the link and I'll do the same.

I'm running late with admin things today so it's unlikely I'll get anything
live.
I'll send you a link when I get the post up and I'll definitely link back to
the Xen post.

Thanks,
Amir