Re: [Publicity] FOSDEM event report blog post?

On ven, 2014-02-07 at 12:32 +0000, Amir Chaudhry wrote:
> On 7 Feb 2014, at 12:01, Dario Faggioli <dario.faggioli@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > Feel free to mention any of the Xen activities that went on there, e.g.,
> > the MirageOS demo at the booth.
>
> I will do.  I was very interested in the Xen/ARM talk in the Automotive
> devroom but didn't manage to make it.  If anyone has comments on how it went
> and the types of questions people asked, that would be very useful.

What I know for sure is that it went pretty well. Lots of people, lots
of questions, a lot of interest! :-)

Stefano is the one who gave it, so he's probably able to give more
details or answer more specific questions.

> I'm running late with admin things today so it's unlikely I'll get anything
> live.
> I'll send you a link when I get the post up and I'll definitely link back to
> the Xen post.

Ok, let's see how far I do get then. Even if late, send the link here
anyway, so that we can make the proper fuss about your article, when it
goes live.

Thanks and Regards,
Dario