Re: [Publicity] FOSDEM event report blog post?

Dario, I've put a draft of my FOSDEM summary up at:
https://github.com/nymote/nymote.github.io/wiki/fosdem-summary

I've linked to the Xen blog post and also the Xen/ARM project page.  I'll be
making it live later today at http://nymote.org/blog/ but if you spot any
errors please do let me know (or feel free to edit the page - just log in with
github).

Thanks,
Amir