Re: [Publicity] Blog Czar update, week of February 10

Hi all,

I made a few grammar edits. Just wanted to point out this sentence, which is a bit awkward to me, especially the ending.

Thanks,

Populate-on-demand comes into play in Xen whenever you start an HVM guest with maxmem and memory set do different values.