Re: [Publicity] Draft: Xen Project automatic testing on community infrastructure

Dario Faggioli writes ("Re: [Publicity] Draft: Xen Project automatic testing on
community infrastructure"):
> I'd consider mentioning, or just linking back to there from somewhere,
> although I'm 100% sure, as things seem to have changed (or at least
> delayed) from what that says. If it were me, I guess I would link to it,
> but I'm happy to let you decide. :-)

I managed to find a thing to make a link to that.

> Blog schedule wise, anytime tomorrow would be a good time.
>
> Feel free to upload and publish it at your ease, or ping me if you think
> I need to do something.

I have saved this as a draft:
  http://blog.xen.org/?p=8878&preview=true

Further comments welcome.  I plan to publish this tomorrow lunchtime.

Ian.