Re: [Publicity] Can we have a XenGT blog on blog.xen.org?

On 03/11/2014 11:45 AM, Cui, Dexuan wrote:
Dario Faggioli wrote on 2014-02-27:
On mer, 2014-02-26 at 11:12 +0000, Cui, Dexuan wrote:
Dario Faggioli wrote on 2014-02-26:
registered on our Wordpress? Do you need me to make you an editor, so
Yes. My registered name is Dexuan_Cui.

Found it, you're an editor. :-)

that you can start putting a draft together?
Yes, please.

Go ahead at your ease and convenience.

Ping us when the draft is ready.
Hi Dario and all,
I finished the blog draft. It's at
http://blog.xen.org/index.php/2014/03/11/xen-graphics-virtualization-xengt/

Please review it.

Overall looks good. One suggestion I might have: is there a wiki page somewhere with detailed information about 1) what kind of hardware you need, and 2) step-by-step instructions for getting a system set up?

Without such information easily available, I don't think you're going to get many people able to test / contribute.

 -George