Re: [Publicity] Can we have a XenGT blog on blog.xen.org?

George Dunlap wrote on 2014-03-19:
> On 03/11/2014 11:45 AM, Cui, Dexuan wrote:
>> Dario Faggioli wrote on 2014-02-27:
> so
>>>>
>>> Found it, you're an editor. :-)

>>> Go ahead at your ease and convenience.
>>>
>>> Ping us when the draft is ready.
>> Hi Dario and all,
>> I finished the blog draft. It's at
>>
> http://blog.xen.org/index.php/2014/03/11/xen-graphics-virtualization-xengt/
>>
>> Please review it.
>
> Overall looks good.  One suggestion I might have: is there a wiki page
> somewhere with detailed information about 1) what kind of hardware you
> need, and 2) step-by-step instructions for getting a system set up?
Hi George,
Thanks for the suggestion!

In the "Current Status" section, we give the repository information, like
Linux: https://github.com/01org/XenGT-Preview-kernel.git.

If you click the link, you can find there is README.txt and
XenGT_Setup_Guide.pdf, which supply the step-by-step instructions.

> Without such information easily available, I don't think you're going to
> get many people able to test / contribute.
I agree. I should make the information really explicit.

So I added a new line in the Current Status section just now:
(The first repository has a XenGT_Setup_Guide.pdf, which supplies step-by-step
instructions for getting a system set up.)

Thanks,
-- Dexuan