Re: [Publicity] LF Collab summit report blog post

Hi Dario,

Alex's blog on Collab Summit is live on Linux.com.

Please feel free to repost on the Xen blog too.

Thanks,

On Fri, Apr 4, 2014 at 5:07 AM, Alex Agizim <alex.agizim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dario,

It is on Linux.com - sure things it can be reused on Xen

Regards,

Alex Agizim
VP, CTO Embedded Systems
GlobalLogic
Sent from mobile, sorry for typos

> On 4 ×××× 2014, at 10:44, Dario Faggioli <dario.faggioli@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 2014-04-04 at 10:11 +0300, Alex Agizim wrote:
>> Hi Dario,
> Hi,
>
>> Emily ( GlobalLogic PR manager), Sara and myself working on blog from
>> collab summit.
> Wow, wonderful then! Where were you planning to publish it? Our
> blog.xen.org? Some space of your own? If the latter, can we reblog it on
> blog.xen.org after a day or so?
>
> Thanks and Regards,
> Dario
>
> --
> <<This happens because I choose it to happen!>> (Raistlin Majere)

Sarah Conway
PR Manager
The Linux Foundation
sconway@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx