Re: [Publicity] Blog for review: Xen4CentOS

I have amended the post to match the comments above.

Regarding the "petulant" comment: my apologies if it came off that
way, but the statement was factual.  I have edited it anyway.

However, we need to be aware of a real problem:  The majority of
people have no idea why the Xen Project Hypervisor is not in RHEL 6.
As a rule, I find that most people assume some package has been
dropped from a distribution because (1) it is non-functional or
otherwise problematic or (2) it has been superseded by a clearly
superior package.  When we refuse to mention the fact that Red Hat
made a business decision, we are inadvertently feeding the inaccurate
notion that Xen Project software is either non-functional or clearly
inferior.  As such, I never shy away from the subject, but I never
demean Red Hat either.  I state the fact and go on.