Re: [Publicity] Post: "How the Hypervisor team manages releases" for review (includes intro of Konrad)

On 07/05/2014 14:50, Anil Madhavapeddy wrote:
Is it worth mentioning a little more about the test suites that run during the
code freeze (XenRT, OSSTest, whatever else), as there have been various
announcements about those in previous blog posts.

Also, is code ever submitted to static analysis suites like Coverity as part of
the release process, or is the scanning done only releases via their open
source program?  Mentioning some of that if relevant would be interesting.
This is an ongoing effort. It may be worth to discuss next steps re coverity . I don't want for the post to get too long, but I will cover it under "Improving the Process"

... At previous developer meetings, we decided to focus on improving our test infrastructure via OSSTEST and start using Coverity Scan</a> regularly on our codebase and formed the test framework working group. ...

Lars