Re: [Publicity] New member blog post for review (to be posted on Monday)

Lars,

Paul sent "tiny edits" over the weekend, but they weren't in track mode.Â

I'm assuming this text includes the edits. So, with these small edits and your last round of editing from last Friday, I think we have a final.

I did give Paul until 10 a.m. to get to us to clarify, but I think we'll be ready to publish if you refer to his attachment from the weekend, which I'll send to you.

Thanks,