[Publicity] Draft blog on release management principles

Hey all,

As part of the hand-off of the release coordinator role, I started writing down some of the principles I was using; and I thought that parts of it might make a good blog post.

I've got a draft up here:

http://blog.xen.org/?p=9355&preview=true

Let me know if you have any feedback. It's not particularly time-sensitive, so you might just drop it in some week where other things are kind of slow in the next couple of months.

 -George