Re: [Publicity] A thought piece: Docker and Unikernels

I think that maybe one killer move could be the creation of a GOLANG
Unikernel!!!

Cacciagioni, Leandro David
leandro.21.2008@xxxxxxxxx
System Administrator - Development Operations
lcacciagioni.github.io - about.me/cacciald
Cel: +549 341 3673294

El 20/08/14 a las 09:33, Lars Kurth escibió: