Re: [Publicity] Re-publishing your blog post

On 27 Aug 2014, at 16:27, Arianna Avanzini <avanzini.arianna@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sure, I'd be honored if you reposted it.
By the way, if you have any feedback about the article, criticism or comments,
please do not hesitate to tell me if you have the time to.

Thank you,
Arianna

Actually the post is pretty perfect. The only thing I would do is fix some of the links to presentations such that they go to the slides, which I have posted on http://www.slideshare.net/xen_com_mgr/presentations  and maybe embed one presentation into the post. If you have a favourite, just let me know

I can do all the formatting

Regards
Lars