Re: [Publicity] Re-publishing your blog post

(publicity@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx is bouncing my mails as I am not a member of
the list; that is no problem to me, but I'm just notifying it in case it is
an issue to somebody in the list)

On Wed, Aug 27, 2014 at 04:31:22PM +0100, Lars Kurth wrote:

> On 27 Aug 2014, at 16:27, Arianna Avanzini <avanzini.arianna@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

> > Sure, I'd be honored if you reposted it.
> > By the way, if you have any feedback about the article, criticism or
> > comments,
> > please do not hesitate to tell me if you have the time to.
> >
> > Thank you,
> > Arianna
>

> Actually the post is pretty perfect. The only thing I would do is fix some of
> the links to presentations such that they go to the slides, which I have
> posted on http://www.slideshare.net/xen_com_mgr/presentations  and maybe
> embed one presentation into the post. If you have a favourite, just let me
> know

Thank you so much for the suggestion and the link, I did not know that the
slides were already online. I will change the links as soon as possible.