Re: [Publicity] Re-publishing your blog post

On 27 Aug 2014, at 16:27, Arianna Avanzini <avanzini.arianna@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Wed, Aug 27, 2014 at 04:03:35PM +0100, Lars Kurth wrote:
>> Arianna,
>
> Hello!
>

>> I was looking for a volunteer to put a Xen Project Dev Summit event blog
>> post together and it seems you have written an excellent one already at
>> http://ari-ava.blogspot.co.uk/
>>
>> I was wondering whether you would be happy if we reposted your blog post on
>> blog.xenproject.org (of course under your name)
>
> Sure, I'd be honored if you reposted it.
> By the way, if you have any feedback about the article, criticism or comments,
> please do not hesitate to tell me if you have the time to.

Really good post!  Except my talk is missing :-)  It was right after Filipe
Manco's
from NEC; slides at: http://decks.openmirage.org/xendevsummit14#/

(Your previous post on profiling was also interesting -- I didnt know about
 the vpmu=1 PV guest option to get more accurate statistics).

-anil