Re: [Publicity] Re-publishing your blog post

Hi all,
the post is for review at http://blog.xen.org/?p=9932&preview=true
Please let me know whether you are happy with it and I will publish
Regards
Lars

On 28 Aug 2014, at 00:55, Arianna Avanzini <avanzini.arianna@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Wed, Aug 27, 2014 at 04:39:32PM +0100, Lars Kurth wrote:

On 27 Aug 2014, at 16:37, Arianna Avanzini <avanzini.arianna@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

(publicity@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx is bouncing my mails as I am not a member of
the list; that is no problem to me, but I'm just notifying it in case it is
an issue to somebody in the list)

I added you to the sender filter already. So mails should not be held in a moderator queue any more

Thank you so much, and sorry for the useless notification.

I will copy the post into the xen project blog tomorrow and also set you up as an editor

I have tried to change the links so that they point to slides everywhere it
was possible in the post. I also added a link to the official slideshare page
of the Xen Project. Please do not hesitate to let me know if there are
any more issues.

Thank you,
Arianna