Re: [Publicity] Re-publishing your blog post

Arianna,
you don’t need to list all the talks. Only the ones that left an impression
I am going to publish it now
Lars

On 28 Aug 2014, at 02:23, Arianna Avanzini <avanzini.arianna@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Thu, Aug 28, 2014 at 01:09:20AM +0100, Anil Madhavapeddy wrote:

On 27 Aug 2014, at 16:27, Arianna Avanzini <avanzini.arianna@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Wed, Aug 27, 2014 at 04:03:35PM +0100, Lars Kurth wrote:
Arianna,

Hello!

I was looking for a volunteer to put a Xen Project Dev Summit event blog post together and it seems you have written an excellent one already at http://ari-ava.blogspot.co.uk/

I was wondering whether you would be happy if we reposted your blog post on blog.xenproject.org (of course under your name)

Sure, I'd be honored if you reposted it.
By the way, if you have any feedback about the article, criticism or comments,
please do not hesitate to tell me if you have the time to.

Really good post!  Except my talk is missing :-)  It was right after Filipe Manco's
from NEC; slides at: http://decks.openmirage.org/xendevsummit14#/

Thank you so much for the feedback and for the slides, and my sincerest
apologies for the mistake. Now the report should include a brief
description of all the talks - I hope I haven't missed anyone else...

(Your previous post on profiling was also interesting -- I didnt know about
the vpmu=1 PV guest option to get more accurate statistics).

Thank you for the feedback, as always any criticism is also welcome.