Re: [Publicity] blog post

Paul,

the trick is to only save the blog post as draft, select preview and post
that link and not to publish the post. You can also schedule it for a
future date. We then tend to send a link of the drafted post to
publicity@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for review

But let me have a look and see whether I can fix it, such that others
editors can see and review the post before publication

Regards
Lars