Re: [Publicity] blog post

Paul,
I made a few formatting changes. Otherwise it looks good and go ahead and
publish: because you published it as private, you need to do the following:
a) Set the date to a date in the future by going to the edit link besides the
date (a few minutes past your current time) - of you don’t it may appear in the
past in the blog feed
b) Set to public
Regards
Lars