Re: [Publicity] Blog Ready: Using Xen Project on OpenStack âJunoâ via Libvirt

On Tue, 2014-11-25 at 02:23 +0000, Russell Pavlicek wrote:
> We have a blog ready for publication: "Using Xen Project on OpenStack
> 'Juno' via Libvirt."  It is basically Xing Lin's wiki page (with the
> changes suggested by our team) recast as a blog:

> https://blog.xenproject.org/?p=10231&preview=true

I presume that Xing was OK with this?

Around about the section about rebuilding qemu please can you reference
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/qemu/+bug/1394327

And around the part about patching /etc/init.d/xen please reference
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xen/+bug/1396068

I can't find an Ubuntu bug report for the pygrub symlink thing. You
could reference one or more of:
https://www.redhat.com/archives/libvir-list/2014-November/msg00822.html
http://libvirt.org/git/?p=libvirt.git;a=commitdiff;h=d70a51d5ea0b9aecb429334714e8331f44fb9df7

Ian.