[Publicity] XM to XL video, for 4.5 release

I’ve come up with a short 14-minute video meant to make the transition of toolkits from xm to xl just a little easier for users.

I spend a few minutes addressing why this was needed and what impact it will have on users, followed by a short demo.  I close by highlighting a couple useful wiki pages as reference.

We hope to publish it on YouTube eventually, but for now it is on Vimeo with a private password of “xen”  (not very secure, I know, but we just want to keep prying eyes away until we’re ready to publish it).

Check out the video here:

https://vimeo.com/114875869

with password “xen”.

Thanks,