Re: [Publicity] Xen Project Hypervisor 4.5 blog

On Wed, 2015-01-07 at 15:47 -0600, Sarah Conway wrote:
> Hi Dario,

Hi,

>       * Updates for automotive and embedded systems: Improved
>         multi-core, real-time scheduling support in Xen Project
>         Hypervisor allows users to predict timing and performance of
>         VM, laying the groundwork for Xen in embedded and automotive
>         software stacks.

Seems fine.

> Should we more clearly identify it as an experimental feature?

I am not sure. Most of the people outside of the  embedded/automotive
community would not care much about it for a while, and hence, no big
deal.

However, the risk of laying down false expectations is high, so I would
clarify it a bit. Perhaps:

"Improved multi-core real-time scheduling support in Xen Project
Hypervisor allows"  --> "A new, though still experimental, multi-core
enabled real-time scheduler was included in Xen Project Hypervisor,
allowing"

Regards,
Dario