Re: [Publicity] Xen Booth @ FOSDEM - call for demo's at the booth

Robert,

in the end this is your call and whether you see any value in attending and
giving a demo. FOSDEM is very much a community event (organised by members of
the open source community; for the open source community). It is very big
(5K-6K people).

> Also, not sure if there is a desire to have help at a Citrix speaking
> session, but also happy to weigh in on areas of vulnerability, etc.
Talks given by Citrix speakers are
* https://fosdem.org/2015/schedule/event/deployopenstackxen/
* https://fosdem.org/2015/schedule/event/zombieapocalypse/
* https://fosdem.org/2015/schedule/event/immutable/

You would need to coordinate with the speakers, whether there is interest

Regards
Lars