[Publicity] rump kernel and Rumprun unikernel proposed post

  • To: publicity@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Antti Kantee <pooka@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2015 00:22:06 +0000
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 30 Jul 2015 09:27:41 +0000

Hi all,

I'd like to post to the Xen blog about rump kernels and the Rumprun unikernel ... finally (it's more or less exactly 2 years to date since I first started working on rump kernels on top of Xen). The main intent of the post is to introduce things to the Xen blog readership so that later posts on the same subject area can simply refer to the high level info offered by this post.

https://blog.xenproject.org/?p=10870&preview=true

(I hope I got that preview URL correct)

  - antti